KG Personnel Ltd is currently recruiting Warehouse Supervisor for one of our clients based in Bedford (Bedfordshire).
Our client is an independent, family-run business which provides Third Party Fulfilment services to eCommerce retailers in the UK and Europe.
They are currently looking to appoint a Day shift Supervisor for their Operations in Kempston.
Their warehouse provides fulfilment services to clients in the wholesale supply of industrial parts for contractors and installers. This is a 24/5 operation which has expanded rapidly over the last few years and is complex in its fulfilment requirement.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, excellent work ethic and communication skills, who is also a strong team player, organised and committed to delivering great client service.
Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Kempston, Bedford
Reference number: DS/UK/012021
The Dayshift Supervisor will:
· Work alongside and supervise day to day activities of Day shift operations team.
· Deliver excellent customer services by reducing process cost, eliminating errors and adhering to set SLA’s.
· Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and efficiency goals and KPIs.
· Lead, motivate and supervise team whilst ensuring high performance standards.
· Participate in ongoing change activities and jointly drive continuous process improvement.
· Ensure compliance with all site HSES rules and regulations.
· Report directly to Warehouse Manager.
Candidate should be able to demonstrate:
· Impressive track record of experience in high quality client and process oriented environment.
· Ability to perform in environment of rapid change.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Passion in achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
· Ability to manage activities within the distribution / fulfilment centres (5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures)
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to communicate in English at all levels.
· A reasonable level of fitness and good physical health, due to some heavy-duty products
The client is offering:
· Full time 42.5 hours a week, to be performed across the normal dayshift hours of 08:00 & 18:00 Monday to Friday, flexible for the right candidate
· Standard pay rate £12.25 per hour
· Approved overtime paid at 1.5 x hourly rate
· 20 days holiday per annum plus UK public holidays (increasing after 3 years’ service)
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Company pension scheme available
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Closing date for applications is 8 February 2020