KG Personnel are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join our client’s team at their site in Haynes West End, Bedford.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- A forklift licence (desirable but not essential).
- Good practical skills.
- Good knowledge of safe working practices.
- The ability to carry out reasonably heavy manual handling activities.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is a temp – perm role.
8.30 – 17.00 Mon – Fri.
To process orders and participate in stock control/warehouse management.
- Pick and pack orders accurately using appropriate equipment and machinery were trained to do so.
- Process labelling for orders.
- Ensure parcels are ready for courier collection.
- Replenish items to correct shelving areas.
- Unload incoming goods (pallets and containers) and load outgoing goods.
- Adhere to all health & safety in work areas (including wearing correct PPE).
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas.
- Participate in warehouse & shop management – Stock control and floor space requirements.
- Adhere to First in, First Out (FIFO) stock control management process.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.