KG Personnel is looking for a Warehouse Manager for one a client based in Bedford.
This is a permanent role.
Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 6 pm.
- To be responsible for developing the warehouse team ensuring safety, culture and productivity are at the forefront.
- To take full ownership of all aspects of the warehouse including but not limited to: stock shortages, investigations and reporting, goods in, quality checking, picking/packing and dispatch plus housekeeping and maintenance.
- Advance the department in line with technological changes.
- Conduct daily briefings and ensure effective communications within the warehouse team.
- Effectively manage all operations to ensure KPI targets are met and maintained.
- Ensure clear reporting back to other departments daily on warehouse performance and issues.
- Maintain strong relationships with other departments.
- Supplier management.
- Create innovative solutions to problems and opportunities to increase productivity.
- Ensure compliance with HR and Health and Safety policies.
- Oversee general housekeeping requirements.
- Work flexibly and manage staff to ensure sufficient cover, arrange extended and extra shifts when required to meet demand.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in warehouse management.
- Have a proactive approach to staff development.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT programmes and warehouse management systems.
- Problem-solving skills with a ‘can do’ mindset.
- Proven experience working within warehouse management.
- People Management.
- Understanding of H&S.
- Microsoft Office & WMS.
- GCSE or above.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339 410 or send a copy of your CV to <ahref=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.