KG Personnel is looking for a warehouse administrator for a client based in Houghton Regis.
- Answering Incoming calls from Suppliers & providing assistance where necessary, allocating appointments to Suppliers.
- Enter all appointments made onto the WMS system.
- Liaise with site security to ensure inbound supplier deliveries are controlled and managed within site procedures.
- Co-ordinating with Suppliers on their arrival at the DC, advising on any delays, dealing with discrepancies between Purchase Orders and Goods Received Notes.
- Run the outstanding purchase orders report checking and reporting all non-arrivals, non-bookings, shortages, potentials and negative reports liaising with DC stock team, product supply, transport & third-party hauliers
- In consultation with Shift Management run waves in the 1st instance within WMS.
- Monitor all unallocated lines within WMS, update Shift Management team of eta of products not waved.
- Clear the unconfirmed pick note on a daily basis.
- Monitor Out of Stocks against Stock File and investigate all Out of Stocks prior to Invoicing.
- Update the WM system that all stock movements within the SINBN location have been properly investigated / returned to WM as allocated stock.
Pay rate: £9/hour + DOE
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Working hours: 8.00 – 17.00, Monday to Friday
Immediate start available. Temp to perm position.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410.