KG Personnel is currently recruiting for two Sales Support/Administrators for a company based in Milton Keynes. With a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business, you do not have to look any further for your next position.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide support and administrative assistance to our teams of recruitment specialists.
- Managing the teams quarterly business figures on a daily basis to make sure they are accurate at all times
- Uploading timesheet figures on a daily/weekly basis to our team’s projection tracker
- Assisting with uploading candidates on to online job portals for approval of live jobs
- Completing the paperwork for booking confirmations for the whole team in a timely manner
- Using our in-house system for uploading new bookings when requested
- Completing checks over the phone to ensure our Locums are eligible to work for each placement.
- Dealing with all payroll queries and liaising with Doctors regarding pay issues.
- Chasing doctors for timesheets
- Checking all online portals to make sure timesheets are processed on time.
- Booking accommodation for our Locum Doctors when required.
- Writing suitable adverts for new vacancies and managing job boards accordingly.
- Liaising with our Compliance Team to ensure that Locums are compliant to work and checklists are completed and accurate.
- Calling Locums for availability and other resourcing tasks
- Excellent Excel skills are essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent customer service/administration skills
- Clear and confident verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressured environment
- Internal database/CRM management
- Great interpersonal skills and a friendly, approachable manner
- Team player
- Attention to detail, organised & methodical
- Large, dynamic sales office
- Fast paced working environment
Education and Experience
- High standard of written and verbal English is essential
- Experience of working in an office environment is essential
Salary – £18,000 + Bonus
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- For more info, please call our office on 01234 339407 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org