KG Personnel is looking for a Touchpoint Cleaner who will carry out the delivery of office cleaning and waste disposal for one of our clients based in Letchworth. The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times. Professional at all times and readily interacting with all client’s employees. This role would suit a local candidate.
Main duties will include:
– Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and empty waste bins.
– Wiping down desks and chairs
– Cleaning toilets, urinals and hand basins
– Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets where applicable. Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors
– Cleaning and washing of windows and glass internally, ensuring they are smear-free and dried properly
– Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels, etc.)
– Carrying out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects when requested.
– Using chemical agents as directed by the Supervisor
The ideal person will:
– Have very good English communication skills
– Be hard working and able to demonstrate their commitment
– Physically fit
– Have previous experience in a similar role
– Friendly approach and attitude
Working days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 7 am – 11 am & 4 pm – 7 pm (but can be flexible – approx. 40 hours/week )
Hourly rate: £8.72
Location: Letchworth (SG6)
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV or call our office on 01234 339410.