KG Personnel is looking for a Structural Production Manager for a client based in Bedford.
Our client manufactures volumetric 3D structural modules for the Construction Industry to be used in sectors such as Hotels, Residential Apartment Buildings, and Student Accommodation.
The purpose of the role is the planning, coordination, and control of industrial processes.
Production Manager ensures that goods and services are produced efficiently; that they are of the right quality, quantity, and cost; and that they are produced on time to the satisfaction of the customer. Production Manager has an important responsibility for human and materials resources.
• Providing a clean and safe working environment;
• Working out the human and materials resources needed;
• Estimating how long a job will take, costing it, and setting the quality standards;
• Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
• Overseeing and motivating a team of Supervisors and workers;
• Drawing up a production schedule to facilitate outputs;
• Providing a quality product on time and within budget;
• Ensuring all Visual Display boards are maintained;
• Applying all HR policies fairly across the production processes;
• Occasional travel to other locations/sites of the Company
• Knowledge of processes & materials within the function
• Full Health & Safety awareness
• Problem-solving, use of own initiative
• Ability to work without close supervision
• Substantial experience within a similar role
• Prioritisation skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
• Flexible & Agile to excel in an ever-changing environment
• High-quality attention to detail
• Oral & Written – being able to clearly communicate inappropriate manner with all members of staff and relevant external points of contact
• Design – To ensure all quality issues are recorded and reported.
• Supply Chain & Procurement – To supply accurate information in the agreed format and answer any queries that arise.
• Supervisors – To provide them with knowledge, resources, and support so they can fulfill their duties.
• Site – To supply a good quality product on time
• Planning – To provide accurate information on where individual projects are.
• Operations & HR – To provide accurate information on all aspects of the production facility.
• Team player, collaborative
• Positive “can do” attitude
• Respectful Leader by Example
• Committed to the overall success of the Organisation
• Relevant third level qualifications to the scope of the position
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 39 hrs per week minimum
Salary: up to 55k (DOE)
Annual entitlement: 23 days plus all applicable public holidays
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 14th February 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com