KG Personnel is looking for skilled and semi-skilled meat production workers, experienced in trimming and deboning for a client based in Bedfordshire.
This is a full time and permanent position with big progression opportunities.
£8.72 p/h up to £10.50 p/h depending on experience (plus bonuses).
Monday to Friday 6 am-3 pm – set shift. 42.5 hours per week in total. Various opportunities for overtime, paid at between x1.5 and x2 rate.
- Using skills to cut and trim the meat from larger, wholesale portions into steaks, chops, roasts, and other cuts.
- Uses a knife in a safe manner at all times.
- Work in line with food safety regulations.
- Working in a chilled environment.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
• Willing to work in a fast-paced, chilled production environment with a lot of manual handling.
• Not afraid of hard work.
• Looking to progress within the company that offers steady, ongoing, and long-term job opportunities.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.