KG Personnel are currently looking for experienced bench joiners to join a fantastic team in Letchworth Garden City, who are part of a leading bespoke furniture company.
An immediate start is required.
- To be able to work from workshop rods and drawings and produce cut sheets.
- To have a full understanding of Joinery methods and woodworking procedures, setting machines and tools, required for manufacturing.
- To be able to work as part of a team and communicate with other members of staff.
- Taking a job from raw timber to a complete product, finished to the standard set out by the company.
- To be committed and hardworking, able to work to deadlines.
- Training can also be provided to develop and complement existing skills.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in joinery assembly.
- Own tools are required.
Monday to Friday. 6 am – 4:30 pm.
£9.50 – £11.00 per hour D.O.E.
In return, you can expect a role with a business with a fun, friendly & fast-paced atmosphere. You can also expect weekly pay at competitive pay rates (doe), and possible overtime.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.