KG Personnel is currently recruiting a sewing operator to work for a client based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for setting up and operating industrial sewing machines to produce completed products.
We require people who know their way around a sewing machine, can read patterns and have previous sewing experience, preferably in either the aerospace or automotive business. Previous experience sewing leather i.e upholstery or clothing would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Strong mathematics skills required.
- Ability to read drawings/patterns.
- Good teaming skills.
7.00am – 16.00pm Mon – Thur.
Hours 7.00am – 13.00pm Friday.
Overtime is paid at 1 and a half hours.
For more info please call our office 01234 339 410 or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.