KG Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Energy Consultant (field base in Bristol). With a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to grow with the business, you do not have to look any further for your next position.
As a Senior Energy consultant, you will be responsible for bringing on new business. You’ll need to be consultative in approach and tenacious by nature! You will also need to be excited about pioneering this company into new markets and making the most of their strong relationships in the Licensed trade. As a preferred partner of many of the UK’s largest breweries, 40% of your appointments will be allocated by their existing partners.
If you love working with autonomy and have experience pipelining and closing SMB/SME business, then this could be for you! Energy training will be provided.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
• Can engage with a diverse client base
• Can manage and farm key stakeholder relationships
• Has an innovative approach to securing new business and can work at pace!
• Have the ability and desire to prospect by phone, email, post and ‘door knocking’ to secure extra opportunity!
• Have a key contribution to the development of new marketing and social media initiatives to increase our revenues and engage SME to Mid-market customers.
• Can operate with integrity and autonomously in the field.
• administration for sales is completed effectively and compliantly within current operational guidelines
• Reporting to the Directors on progress towards sales KPI’s.
• Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
• Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
• A proven track record of selling to new and existing SME/SMB customers.
• Has experience of working independently
• Has worked in a target driven environment
Salary – DOE
For more info, please call our office on 01234 339407 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com