KG Personnel are looking for a retail display maintenance engineer to join a client who specialises in high-quality displays and fixtures for the retail and hospitality sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit for a temporary three weeks retail display maintenance engineer to provide maintenance for one of our leading customers’ 3000 displays located in retail stores across the UK and Ireland. Once a week, the engineer will need to drive to Letchworth to restock/load a van with spares/graphics or parts for display units, which they will install in around 30-40 locations around the UK.
- Maintain television, soundbar, speaker, and domestic appliance displays in retail outlets.
- Visit between 30 and 40 stores per week located anywhere within the region they have been allocated that week.
- The overnight hotel accommodation and vehicle will be provided.
- At the end of each week, a visit to head office is required to restock spares/graphics, etc.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
We are looking for someone who has good experience and good all-round skills in the following areas:
- Electronics (basic, low voltage).
- Painting (repair of painted displays).
- IT (use of mobile phone/tablet/laptop).
- An eye for detail, a self-motivated person with previous experience of setting up modern television and technical systems.
- A full driving license.
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m (finish time is variable depending on workload).
£10-£11 p/h ( DOE).
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.