KG Personnel is looking for a Remarketing Administrator to join one of our Bedford-based clients who provides end-to-end vehicle remarketing services in the UK and Europe. This role will initially be based at home until further notice, so a good internet connection is a must if you want to perform well in this role. You will be reporting to Remarketing Account Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective operation of the Outsourced Administrative function within Remarketing Solutions division. The administrative function is primarily focussed around remarketing and inventory management, although also supports the wider business including de-fleet and Logistics. The role involves managing data and process flows for a large volume of vehicles using various internal systems.
· Complete various administrative tasks and follow a range of business processes, update in-house systems in accordance with business requirements.
· Managing Defleeted stock and allocating vehicles into the appropriate sales channel, whether that be online or physical.
· Updating information on vehicle specification, service history, guide price valuations and previous use.
· Create and maintain pre and post-sale reports.
· Create invoices and arrange delivery.
· Develop understanding and skills using an Inventory Management System (IMS) and reporting tools.
· Answer and respond to emails and telephone inquiries from internal and external customers, within SLA’s.
· Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
· Microsoft Excel skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Adaptability and ability to quickly learn new systems/processes.
· Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Experience and proven track record in administrative tasks.
· Experience of effectively working within a team.
· Experience in the automotive industry. Preferable.
Working Days/Hours: Mon-Fri / 9 am – 5:30 am (1 hour for lunch)
Location: WFH until further notice / Bedford, Kempston Hardwick
If you are interested please call our office on 01234 339410 apply with a CV by 18th June 2021.