KG Personnel is currently looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants/Business Development Professionals to join our successful team in Chelmsford!
With a competitive salary and a great commission structure, you do not have to look any further for your next position.
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant is an advantage.
The role will involve:
• Focus on increasing profitability of the branch through B2B sales
• Meet with clients frequently to maintain relationships
• Client co-ordinator/account manager
• You will always be actively looking for ways to build the company’s profile, looking for business and ways to promote it
• Must have strong leadership skills, be analytical in your approach to work
• Sales, Business development, marketing and networking skills in order to attract business from clients
• Working towards and achieving realistic targets individually and as a branch
• Negotiation of pay rates, percentages and salaries for final sign off
• Daily meetings to be held in branch before work starts
• Liaising with the Company Director on individual targets
• Help to plan and prioritise sales and daily activity to maximize full potential
• Bring new ideas into the business to help the daily running and full potential of the branch
• Work with Company Director to set short term and long term objectives
• Filling temporary and permanent positions to the best of your ability
• Managing clients and temporary workers on daily basis
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 (+ on call duty)
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent communication skills
• Out-going personality
• Account management experience
• Willing to learn
• Proven track record in recruitment/sales
Salary and Commission Structure – DOE
To apply for this position, please send your CV and salary expectations in the strictest confidence to Klaudia French Klaudia@kgpersonnel.com
KG Personnel Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from KG Personnel Ltd within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org