KG Personnel is currently looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants/Business Development Professionals to join our successful team in Bedford!
With a competitive salary and a great commission structure, you do not have to look any further for your next position.
Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant is an advantage.
The role will involve:
• Focus on increasing profitability of the branch through B2B sales
• Meet with clients frequently to maintain relationships
• Client co-ordinator/account manager
• You will always be actively looking for ways to build the company’s profile, looking for business and ways to promote it
• Must have strong leadership skills, be analytical in your approach to work
• Sales, Business development, marketing and networking skills in order to attract business from clients
• Working towards and achieving realistic targets individually and as a branch
• Negotiation of pay rates, percentages and salaries for final sign off
• Daily meetings to be held in branch before work starts
• Liaising with the Company Director on individual targets
• Help to plan and prioritise sales and daily activity to maximize full potential
• Bring new ideas into the business to help the daily running and full potential of the branch
• Work with Company Director to set short term and long term objectives
• Filling temporary and permanent positions to the best of your ability
• Managing clients and temporary workers on daily basis
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30 (+ on call duty)
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent communication skills
• Out-going personality
• Account management experience
• Willing to learn
• Proven track record in recruitment/sales
Salary and Commission Structure – DOE
To apply for this position, please send your CV and salary expectations in the strictest confidence to Klaudia Gasior Klaudia@kgpersonnel.com
KG Personnel Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from KG Personnel Ltd within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.