KG Personnel is currently seeking a Receptionist & HR Administrator in the Bedford area. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in Admin.
We are looking for an organised individual to run the Reception and give administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Both aspects are of vital importance: to be the front representative of the Company for all visitors and new employees and to process HR related data and documentation accurately and confidentially.
- Greeting and admitting all visitors, including clients, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Operating switchboard – handling phone calls in a courteous and timely manner.
- Taking detailed messages.
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail.
- Upkeep and appearance of reception, boardroom suite, lobby and kitchen areas.
- Providing refreshments for meetings, ordering/collecting catering when necessary.
- Clerical duties to include, but not limited to: faxing, printing, photocopying, binding, laminating, filing & retrieving of documents.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees (HR & H&S); being the first advocate of the Company for all new staff.
- Assisting with employee queries.
- Creating & maintaining personnel files; thorough understanding of confidentiality.
- Creating and updating databases; accurate data input, use of formulas.
- Creating & modifying documents such as letters (including those of legal weight), memos, posters, reports, presentations.
- Creating timesheets, assisting with payroll calculation and processing.
- Employee enrolment, data entry and daily operation of Time & Attendance system. – Verbal and written translations.
The Perfect Candidate
- A Levels
- Formal Secretarial/Administrative/HR training
- Complete understanding of all aspects of confidential and efficient office assistance
- Previous work in a busy customer service focused role with heavy administrative workload
- Intermediate level in the use of Microsoft Office applications:
- Experience in working with Time & Attendance Systems an advantage
- Excellent ability to efficiently plan and prioritise workload
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and under pressure
- Flexibility, Problem-solving, use of own initiative
- Readily assuming responsibility & ownership of the role
- Goal driven
- High standard of accuracy & excellent attention to detail
- Efficient, organised & tidy
- Excellent Oral (including via telephone) & Written Communication Skills – being able to clearly, effectively and politely communicate with people at all levels (visitors, employees, management, clients, suppliers etc.)
- Fluency in both English & Polish/Romanian
- Team player, collaborative – you will build rapport and establish effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- Customer service focused approach & motivation
- Excellent work ethic and commitment
- Helpful & passionate about people
- Honest, trustworthy & reliable
- Polite manners, caring attitude
- Commercial acumen
- Committed to the overall success of the organisation
- Committed to continuous improvement & self-development
- Health & Safety Awareness
£17,500-£18,500 per annum
For more info, please call our office on 01245 943097 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org