KG Personnel are looking for a quality controller for a client based in Letchworth.
Our client is a leading sheet metal fabrications company who specialise in the following;
- CNC punching.
- CNC folding.
- Laser cutting.
- MIG & TIG welding.
- Stainless steel brushed and mirror-polished brass.
Monday to Friday (exact hours TBC).
£12.00 per hour.
- Perform inspections based upon internal and customer supplied workmanship standards and specifications.
- Areas of inspection will include sheet metal fabrication (receiving, clean room, paint, and a final inspection).
- Complete daily reports to document quality issues identified during routine inspections.
- Communicate quality issues with team members (engineering, management)
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Previous experience within a similar position is desirable.
- Able to carry out the work to a high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised worker.
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player.
- QC Qualification would be beneficial but not essential.
In return, you can expect to work in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly atmosphere within a busy workshop. You will also be paid weekly.
If you are interested in this position, please contact our office on 01234339410 for more details or please email your CV to email@example.com.