KG Personnel are looking for a qualified or experienced carpenter/bedroom fitter in South East Anglia with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. They will be reporting daily to the regional installation manager, identifying any issues from the day before or on future days during the week.
An immediate start is available.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Have a valid CSCS card.
- Own 110v tools (battery or cordless).
- Be punctual, reliable, well-mannered, and able to take instructions.
- Be a very good communicator as they will be liaising with site agents and occupiers.
- Have a valid and clean UK driving licence.
- Have the ability to travel between counties is essential as you will be expected to cover areas in and around CB, IP, NR, PE, LU, SG.
- Have background knowledge of fitting bedrooms, kitchens, or second fix carpentry.
- Be able to read drawings and survey wardrobes ready to be put into manufacturing.
- Have a ‘hands-on’ approach to service our product to complete any minor issues as well as surveying future plots.
The company will provide a small van that the candidate will be in charge of and will need to look after it. A successful candidate will have to travel to Sheffield to pick parts up, however, they will be starting work at his home address.
Type of contract:
40 hours per week (needs to be flexible with start and finish times, as the company depends on sites’ opening hours).
Salary of between £22k – £25k.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.