KG Personnel is currently looking for a Project Manager/Buyer for our high-end client in Letchworth. Our client has many years of experience in manufacturing precision sheet metal parts in the retail industry.
· Buying & seeking the best cost from suppliers
· Raising POs
· Communicating with Production Manager ensuring jobs leaving on schedule.
· Dealing with clients & suppliers with day-to-day issues that arise in manufacturing
· Managing client expectations
· Strong analytical skills
· Proven track record of driving costs down and improving supplier performance
· Strong negotiator with first-class interpersonal skills
· Excellent project management and influencing skills
· Ability to work on their own initiative toward a range of pre-agreed targets
· Resilient with a drive for change
· Experience in the metalwork industry or shop fitting industry would be helpful as most of the work is for the Retail Industry
Annual Salary: 35k-40k per annum ( DOE)
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Contract type: Permanent
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339 410 or apply with your CV by 6th July 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com