KG Personnel is recruiting Production Operatives for our client based in Sandy (Bedfordshire).
The client is a leading company in supplying fresh flower bouquets for popular stores.
As a Production Operative at this site, you will be working in a fast-paced warehouse/production environment creating bouquets of flowers.
Transport provided from Bedford town center area.
Start of assignment:
7th February 2022
Pay rate and Working hours:
Up to £577 per week
Day shift (6.30am-6.30pm) – £10 per hour
Night shift (6.30pm-6.30am) – £10.50 per hour
- Creating bouquets of flowers following specific instructions
- Working on the production line
- Wrapping bouquets
- Placing bouquets in plastic vases
- Boxing up and prepping for dispatch
- Will have a basic understanding of Health and Safety
- Be able to follow instructions
- Be able to work as part of the team
- Will have the ability to recognise the bad quality product and report it to the Team Leader
- Happy to work in a colder environment
Only basic communication skills are required.
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 6th February 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com