KG Personnel is looking for a Product Support Assistant for a client based in Bedford. You will work as part of a respected technical engineering team responsible for world-class power solutions in the aerospace industry.
The Product Support Assistant assists the Product Support Manager in the reception of orders, preparation of necessary documentation to ship the units, issuing invoices, printing manuals, and coordinating the shipping of completed units alongside Alvest’s sales organizations.
• New order entry
• Update the bookings file with new orders.
• Update unit sales orders in Baan.
• Create the “equipment record” linked to the orders (SOL) in the intranet.
• Prepare and print documents required for shipping (commercial invoice, certificate of conformity, of origin, etc.).
• Invoice units when completed (green-tag).
• Preparation of sales reports.
• Coordinate with the sales entities the shipping of the units, including; Gather information about the transport company (forwarder).
• Contact the forwarder to propose a pick-up appointment.
• Inform the shipping team about the pick-up schedule.
• Prepare the shipping paperwork.
• Inform the sales entity in order to update the online shipping module (ESR) linked to the unit concerned.
• Scan the shipping documents and upload them in the ER (check-list) and ESR (commercial invoice, packing list).
• Booking of shipments (i.e: FedEx) for the UK and occasional international shipments with DHL
• Other assignments as designated by the department manager.
Qualifications & Skills
• Able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Experience in a similar role/industry preferred.
• Use of ERP system is a plus.
• Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
• Free on-site parking
Annual Salary:£23K – £26K (DOE)
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 8.00-16.30 (overtime available at the higher rate)
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 11th March 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com