KG Personnel are looking for a dedicated night time factory cleaner to join one of our local meat production clients on a permanent basis in Bedford. The successful candidate will clean machinery, floors, and walls, and pressure wash to a high standard.
Full training is provided which will cover health & safety and chemicals.
- Pressure wash required flooring and machinery.
- You will be required to clean to an excellent standard.
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets, recyclables, and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area.
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery.
- Promote good health and safety practices.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Must be able to do a site induction during the day.
- Cleaning experience preferred but full training will be provided.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and independently.
Monday to Friday 5 pm – 2 am (can be flexible).
£9.00 – £9.50 p/h.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.