KG Personnel are currently looking for a Polish-speaking online merchandiser to join our client in the Great Gransden area.
The ideal candidate will have overall responsibility for placing regular orders with Polish suppliers accurately and efficiently using an online portal while relying on product knowledge, SKU’s, and reporting data from QuickBooks, eBay, website. Occasionally, they will also manage the day-to-day merchandising of new and existing products across online platforms, utilising their commercial knowledge and sales analysis to develop strong listings and grow sales. They will also have experience in using Quick Books/Sage as the role will also involve logging and raising invoices as well as stock control.
This is a part-time position turning into a full-time over a period of time.
A strong commercial understanding of the online furniture retail sector is vital, as is experience in managing listings on online marketplaces. The ability to analyse sales and trends to identify strong (and weak) performing areas and opportunities is desirable.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Substantial experience in online merchandising (eBay/Amazon).
- Previous stock management/ordering experience essential.
- A competent user of Quick Books/Sage accounting software.
- Strong commercial awareness, preferably within the furniture industry.
- Excellent use of Excel and spreadsheet management.
- Own transport.
- Competent Polish language speaker.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Positive attitude and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse systems and processes.
7 am – 12 pm, Monday – Friday.
£10.00 – £12.00 p/h (d.o.e.).
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview.
If you live in Sandy/St Neots area, feel you meet the above criteria, and would like to join a busy, energetic and friendly team, call us on 01234339410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.