KG Personnel is looking for an Operations Administrator for our client, who is an independent, family-run business that provides Third-Party Fulfilment services to e-commerce retailers in the UK and Europe. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business and experience working within a great team. This position is Temp-Perm and a permanent contract will be offered to the right candidate.
Main duties will focus on providing general support to Operations Team within the following areas:
• Customer services
• Induction of new employees & training
• Data and operational information analysis
• KPI’s and SLA’s reporting
• Procedure documentation and maintenance
• Ad hoc administrative duties as required
You’ll be part of a business that always delivers a great service – and that means you’ll need to share the company’s high standards. To be successful you’ll need to be a reliable and quality-focused individual who can help us deliver the best possible service to the company’s customers.
• Accuracy and great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
• Thorough and methodical approach to work
• Analytical skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience within business customer services role (E-mail and telephone)
• Background or degree in Logistics, Business administration, or related fields
• Full time 42.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
• Standard pay rate £10.50 per hour
Once in our full-time employment:
• Approved overtime paid at 1.5 x hourly rate
• 28 days holiday per annum including UK public holidays (increasing after 3 years’ service)
• Pension – 3% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution
• Discretionary bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying please get in touch or apply with a CV or call our office by 15th October 2021.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com