KG Personnel are currently looking for an office admin to join our client in Great Gransden, Sandy.
The ideal candidate will have Quick Books or other relevant accounting software experience in order to create invoices for their online sales. This is a fantastic opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic individual. This business specialises in high-quality home furniture.
This is a temporary role, but it may lead to a long-term position within the company.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Experience of using Quick Books or Sage (bookkeeping experience would be advantageous)
- Very good English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Strong attention to detail
- Very good organisational skills
- Own transport required.
£9.50 per hour (depending on experience).
7:00 am – 3:00 pm (depending on the workload).
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.