KG Personnel are currently recruiting a night-time factory cleaning supervisor to join one of our local meat production clients in Bedford on a permanent basis to lead a small team of cleaners. We are looking for a friendly and approachable person with a can-do attitude.
- Being in charge of a team of cleaners.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery.
- Promote good health and safety practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative.
- Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors using brooms, mops, and vacuum cleaners.
- Wiping and dusting/polishing office surfaces and factory machinery.
- Cleaning rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture.
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets, and recyclables and transporting the contents to designated disposal or recycling area.
- Pressure wash flooring is required.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Friendly, approachable leader.
- Supervisory experience is not essential but would be desired.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks.
- Must be able to do a site induction during the day.
- Monday to Friday 5 pm – 2 am (can be flexible).
Up to £10.50 p/h.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.