KG Personnel are seeking a Nightshift Supervisor for an independent, family-run fulfilment business. Due to recent growth and expansion, the client is currently looking to appoint Nightshift Supervisor for one of their warehouses.
If you have a ‘can do’ attitude, are a strong team player, highly organised and committed to delivering an excellent client service – we would love to hear from you.
Nightshift Supervisor Duties:
- Implement, review and improve processes based on our current business model.
- Work with, and supervise day to day nightshift operations team.
- Deliver excellent customer services by reducing process cost, eliminating errors and adhering to set SLA’s.
- Establish and achieve daily, weekly and monthly quality and efficiency goals and KPIs
- Lead, motivate and performance manage team by setting clear objectives and development plans.
- Implement ongoing change and jointly drive continuous process improvement.
- Maintain health and safety standards.
Nightshift Supervisor Requirements:
- Impressive track record of experience in high-quality client and process oriented environment
- Ability to perform in an environment of rapid change.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
- Ability to manage activities within the distribution/fulfilment centres (5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures)
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to communicate in English at all levels.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.