KG Personnel is currently recruiting Night-Time Factory Cleaning Supervisor to join one of our local meat production clients in Bedford on a permanent basis to lead a small team of cleaners. We are looking for a friendly and approachable person with a can-do attitude.
• Being in charge of a team of cleaners
• Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
• Promote good health and safety practices
• Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
• Good communication skills to understand technical cleaning requirements
• Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
• Wiping and dusting/polishing office surfaces and factory machinery
• Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
·Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
·Pressure wash flooring required
• Friendly, approachable leader
• Supervisory experience is not essential but would be desired
• Strong attention to detail
• Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
·Must be able to do a site induction during the day
• Monday to Friday
• 5pm – 2am (can be flexible)
Depending on Experience and overall performance – from £9.00 up to £11.30 per hour.
If you feel you meet all the above requirements, please get in touch – we’d love to speak to you!
For more information please call 01234 339 410 or apply with a CV via our website.