KG Personnel are recruiting night recycling operatives for an immediate start with a leading retail client based in Bedford.
The role will involve working on an MRF line sorting through paper, cardboard and other recyclable materials on night shifts. The environment the candidates will be working in will be dusty and dirty and you will be standing for long periods by the inert line. This role is working inside and may involve some heavy lifting and cleaning the site, therefore, we require workers to be physically fit to perform these duties.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Be able to work at a fast pace.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous although not essential.
- Be reliable and have a positive attitude.
- Have own transport or live in Bedford.
- Be able to work 12-hour shifts.
6 pm-6 am.
£8.75 per hour.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.