KG Personnel are looking for meat production packing operatives for a client based in Bedfordshire.
This is a full time and permanent position with big progression opportunities. No previous experience is needed.
Monday to Friday 6 am-3 pm – set shift. 42.5 hours per week in total. Various opportunities for overtime, paid at between x1.5 and x2 rate.
- Working on a production line.
- Packaging and labelling.
- Working in a chilled environment.
- Manual handling.
- Operating machinery.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Willing to work in a fast-paced, chilled production environment with a lot of manual handling.
- Not afraid of hard work.
- Looking to progress within the company that offers steady, ongoing, and long-term job opportunities.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.