KG Personnel is looking for a Manufacturing Line Engineer for one of our clients based in Milton Keynes. The client is looking for an apprentice trained and time served professional. As a Manufacturing Line Engineer, you will be a key member of the plant’s Engineering Team, operating the can-making equipment and ensuring high process efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
· Equipment health and safety checks
· Completion of daily and monthly planned maintenance tasks
· Supporting with breakdowns
· Problem-solving and identifying faults
· Lead and help the Mechanics when needed
· Ensure all quality checks and start-up sheets are complete
· Effective handovers and completion of administrative tasks
Experience and skills required:
· Experience in a similar role in a high speed/high volume manufacturing/engineering environment.
· Apprenticeship or NVQs in a Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering discipline.
· Experience in preventative and planned maintenance on workshop and production equipment, including welding and fabrication
· Experience in FMCG and mechanical engineering background skills
· Effective written and spoken communication skills across all levels.
· Fluent in English
Salary will be as follows:
· Starting: £51’093.64 per annum
· After 6 months: £53’932.94 per annum (Depending on completion of set training and targets met)
· After 12 months: £56’772.12 per annum (Depending on completion of set training and targets met)
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 8th April 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com