KG Personnel is looking for a Maintenance Officer for a client based in Letchworth Garden City.
Our client is a leading UK manufacturing company that specialises in high-quality displays and fixtures for premium brands across retail and hospitality.
· Fulfil inspections out on the plant, machinery, the heating and water systems, and the electrical and gas installations.
· Carry out hands-on repairs to plant and equipment
· Carry out planned maintenance across the manufacturing site
· Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers, internal departments to find ways to improve processes and increase machine reliability and performance
· Manage third parties and contractors that Benchmark may require the services of in a professional and cost-effective way, and ensure risk assessments/method statements are in place as required
· Diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns, resolve issues and actioning repairs
· Perform daily activities on-site Planned Preventative Maintenance
· Electrical engineering qualifications and experience
· Experience of having carried out maintenance and repairs on production machinery and fabric of the building
· Attention to detail
· Organised, flexible and methodical
· Full-time employment
· Competitive salary
· On-site parking
Annual Salary: up to £16.83 ( DOE)
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Contract type: Temp to Perm
Working Hours: 8.00-16.30
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339 410 or apply with your CV by 25th March 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com