JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer
To provide and maintain a preventative maintenance schedule and to fault find
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
To ensure that pneumatic, hydraulics, conveyer systems, automated production machinery and electrical systems are maintained. To be involved in the procurement and ordering of maintenance spares. Help to ensure that all lines are kept running to meet production targets and quality standards.
Maintain safe working practices and methods put in place for Health & Safety reasons.
To work effectively with all members of staff and Managers
To work overtime as necessary to meet production demands
Other duties may be assigned, when required, by Senior Management.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
– Previous experience of working with pneumatic, hydraulics, and electrical systems plus automated production machinery within a similar environment.
– Experience of fault finding and working to preventative maintenance schedules.
– Able to keep accurate maintenance records.
– Flexible in approach and able to adapt to changing production needs.
– Self motivated and able to work under own initiative.
– Good communication skills, able to build good relationships with the Production Operatives, Team Leaders and Managers.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com