KG Personnel is looking for a Maintenance Assistant who will join one of our Luton-based clients on a perm basis. Our client runs a network of care homes and you will be required to assist in the maintenance of their commercial and residential properties throughout the Luton area.
As Maintenance Assistant you will be assisting the team in looking, after all, our Care Homes. You will carry out a wide range of general maintenance, services, and repair work across all areas of the homes. You will be involved in a variety of tasks on a daily basis, so you will never get bored in this role. If you are looking for stable employment within a friendly and respectful environment, you should apply!
Here are some more details:
Working days: Monday – Friday, occasional weekends
Working hours: 9.00-17.00 (full time, perm)
Most of the duties you will include DIY, General Repairs & Installations, but here are some specific examples:
– Fixing & Replacing Light Bulbs, Light Switches & Wall Socket
– Changing Taps & Shower Heads
– Installing: Doors, Fittings, Fire Doors, Curtain Rails & Window Blinds, Shelves & Cabinets, Door locks & Handles
Maintenance Assistant Attributes/Experience:
• Be resourceful and have previous experience
• Be a team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Have attention to detail and the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Have the ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner
• A previous track record in general site maintenance, repair work, and planned preventative maintenance
The role is based at two or more sites, so a full driving license and access to your own vehicle is a must.
Hourly rate: £20k – £23k DOE
A successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced DBS check
If you are interested in this role please or would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to speak to us on 01234 339410. If you wish to be considered for this role, please send us your CV by 10th October 2021.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com