KG Personnel are looking for a laboratory technician to join one of our clients in Bedford. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing product samples in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner. They will also manage non-conforming products and produce relevant documentation.
- Test product samples in an accurate, timely, and efficient manner to agreed standard using a defined methodology, ensuring all results and library samples are recorded in an appropriate format.
- Ensuring equipment is standardised and maintained according to schedule and a record made.
- Data entry of results onto the LIMS and stock control systems.
- Confirm pass or fail status, release product, or determine and advise corrective action; inform laboratory supervisor/QA manager as appropriate.
- Maintain all laboratory documentation up to date and available for inspection.
- Create and complete records of non-conforming product on quality management software.
- Maintain equipment and working areas clean, tidy, and available for use at all times.
- Carry out any reasonable request as requested by any member of management within the reasonable scope of the role.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good organisational skills.
- Excellent English literacy and numeracy.
- The successful candidate must have a UK Driving Licence as travel between sites will be required from time to time.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.