KG Personnel are seeking a Key Accounts Manager for an independent, family-run fulfilment business. Due to recent growth and expansion, the client is currently looking to appoint Key Account Manager for one of their warehouses.
If you have a ‘can do’ attitude, are a strong team player, highly organised and committed to delivering an excellent client service – we would love to hear from you.
Key Account / Site Manager Duties:
- Review and implement processes based on our current business model
- Manage all Operational aspects within our Fulfilment Centre (Inbound, Outbound and Reverse Logistics areas)
- Implement ongoing change and jointly drive continuous process improvement
- Deliver excellent customer services by reducing process cost, eliminating errors and adhering to set SLA’s
- Establish and achieve daily, weekly and monthly quality and efficiency goals and KPIs
- Lead, motivate and performance manage the team by setting clear objectives and development plans
- Liaise with and report to the client on a timely basis and develop a strong working relationship with client personnel
- Maintain health and safety standards
Key Account / Site Manager Requirements:
- Impressive track record of experience at similar position in high-quality client and process oriented environment
- Ability to perform in an environment of rapid change.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passion for achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
- Ability to manage activities within the distribution/fulfilment centres (5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with client personnel at a senior level
- The ability to work at all levels during the growth phase
- The ability to communicate in English at all levels, both internally and as a client facing role
- Ideally, degree qualified in Supply Chain/Logistics related discipline.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com