KG Personnel are looking for a joinery production manager for a client based in Stevenage.
The production manager will lead a team of joiners and further improve productivity within the workshop by efficiently managing the resources available in a cost-effective manner.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and experience of joinery environment.
- Oversee workshop labour.
- Oversee quality control in the workshop.
- Delivering joinery and all required components to site and communicate work to be completed.
- Organise incoming deliveries.
- Keep time records.
- Ensure jobs are completed on time in the workshop and on-site to a high level.
- Health and safety in the workshop.
- Inspect machines regularly.
- Excellent understanding of commonly used joinery machinery
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Approachable to staff and excellent people skills
- Understanding sketches, and technical drawings
- A good standard of both written and spoken English
Salary – DOE.
Full-time & Permanent.
Please send us a private message on one of our social media pages, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office on 01234 339 410 for more information.