KG Personnel are currently looking for bench joiners/carpenters on behalf of our client based in Wellingborough (Northamptonshire).
We are looking for someone who has a passion for timber manufacturing and has an eye for detail, working to high standards, knowledge of woodworking machinery and willing to learn to work with metal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strongly motivated person, with a good work ethic and time management to join our highly skilled workforce.
Full-time ongoing work with the possibility of a permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- To be able to work from workshop rods and drawings and produce cut sheets.
- To have a full understanding of joinery methods and woodworking procedures, setting machines and tools, required for manufacturing.
- To be able to work as part of a team and communicate with other members of staff.
- Taking a job from raw timber to finished product.
- To be committed and hardworking, and be able to work to deadlines.
- You will be required to work in the metal department at times, so previous experience in that sector will be an advantage.
- Training can also be provided to develop and complement existing skills.
Monday – Thursday 08:00- 16:30.
If you are interested in this position, have previous experience in joinery/carpentry and would like to apply, call us on 01234339410 or please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.