KG Personnel Ltd is currently looking for an experience Joiner on behalf of our client based in Wellingborough (Northamptonshire)
We are looking for someone who has a passion for timber manufacturing, and has an eye for detail, working to high standards, knowledge of woodworking machinery and willing to learn to work with metal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong motivated person, with a good work ethic and time management to join our highly skilled workforce.
• To be able to work from workshop rods and drawings and produce cut sheets
• To have a full understanding of Joinery methods and woodworking procedures, setting machines and tools, required for manufacturing
• To be able to work as part of a team and communicate with other members of staff
• Taking a job from raw timber to finished product
• To be committed and hardworking, able to work to deadlines
• You will be required to work in metal department at times, so previous experience in that sector will be an advantage
• Training can also be provided to develop and complement existing skills
Full Time ongoing work with possibility of Permanent Contract after 12 weeks.
Monday – Thursday 08:00- 16:30, Friday 08:00-16:00
Pay rate: £9.75 per hour (first 12 weeks)
£11.00 per hour (after 12 weeks)
For more info please call our office on 01234 339410 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org