KG Personnel is looking for an installation manager to join a client that specialises in the supply of furniture and related products to the UK construction sector with their customers numbering each of the top 10 largest house builders nationwide.
The company based in Sheffield but the role will cover their East Anglia and East Midlands side of the business. This is a field-based role, not an office-based administrative role. We are currently targeting candidates from NN, MK, LU areas at this time.
The majority of the activities are in the commuter belts inside and outside the M25 and on the M1 and M40 corridors. Without defining specific locations, we are looking for one individual to service Hertfordshire, Essex, Northants, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Anglia regions. Ideal locations would be in the Northants, Beds, Bucks border area.
This role involves the management of the installation team in your geographical region, and the processing and scheduling of client’s orders in conjunction with their head office CRM team in Sheffield.
As a brief idea the role would require you to carry out the following:
- Ensure sufficient resources with regards to sub-contract installers in your region.
- Ensure installers fully comply with all Health and Safety legislation and the requirements of both our customers and the Gooding Group.
- Monitor the quality of the individual sub-contract installers through regular reviews and implementation of Gooding procedures.
- Liaise with customer’s site management to ensure installations are being carried out in a timely manner and surveys are being carried out at the earliest opportunity.
To succeed in this role you will need to be both conscientious and disciplined in the approach to your workload. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of achievement in a similar role. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the following attributes;
- Good contacts with regional installers who can carry out our sub-contract field requirements.
- First-class communication skills.
- Able to build good customer rapport.
- Hands-on, on-site approach.
- Performance and customer-driven.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Proven experience in a similar environment.
- Highly organized and used to working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to manage many competing priorities.
- The ability to talk to and deal with a diverse range of demanding customers.
- Resilience to working in a targeted and pressurized environment.
- Ability to work and meet performance-related targets with a desire to exceed those targets.
- Demonstrate a confident & articulate manner.
- Ability to adapt and work with change.
- Team player.
Salary of between £40-£50k DOE.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.