KG Personnel are currently looking for a forklift driver for a client based in Letchworth. Our client is a leading sheet metal fabrications company who specialise in the following;
- CNC punching.
- CNC folding.
- Laser cutting.
- MIG & TIG welding.
- Stainless steel brushed and mirror-polished brass.
The role is specifically to join the Goods In/Out department and an immediate start is required.
- Loading and unloading goods onto a lorry using a counterbalance forklift truck.
- General factory duties.
- Ensuring the area of work is clean and tidy.
- Reporting to the manager.
- Ensuring health and safety rules are followed.
£9.00 per hour.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Previous experience within a similar position is desirable.
- Counterbalance FLT License required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised worker.
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player.
- Own transport.
In return, you can expect a fun, friendly & fast-paced atmosphere within a busy workshop. This position is a permanent role with Monday-Friday day shifts, and ongoing on-the-job training and development.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.