KG Personnel are currently looking for an FLT operator operative to join a fantastic team in the Goods-out department in Letchworth.
Our client is a leading timber packaging and joinery company based in Garden City.
- Load and unload lorries safely and efficiently.
- Move and stack materials.
- Rotate floor stock.
- Adhere to the Health and Safety and Manual Handling regulations.
- Assist supervisors to ensure the smooth running of operations.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience working within a timber environment is desirable.
- Counterbalance FLT License required.
Monday to Friday: 8 am- 4:30 pm.
£9.50 per hour.
In return, you can expect a fun, friendly & fast-paced atmosphere within a busy workshop. You will be paid weekly, and the position will be made permanent for the right candidate, following the completion of a 12-week probation period.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.