KG Personnel are looking for a goods-out packer for a leading timber packaging and joinery company based in Letchworth Garden City.
- Operating a counterbalance FLT.
- Packing finished products, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Moving and stacking materials using a forklift.
- Adhering to the health & safety and manual handling regulations.
- Assisting other team players to ensure the smooth running of the operation.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Valid Counterbalance FLT license.
- Good team player.
- Hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience working within a timber environment is desirable.
Monday to Friday: 8 am- 4:30 pm.
£8.50 per hour.
In return, you can expect a fun, friendly & fast-paced atmosphere within a busy workshop. You will be paid weekly, and the position will be made permanent for the right candidate, following the completion of a 12 week probation period.
For more information call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address email@example.com.