KG Personnel is looking for a full-time Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician to join one of our Kempston-based clients. You will work as part of a respected technical engineering team responsible for world-class power solutions in the aerospace industry.
Our client is a world-recognized designer and manufacturer of power solutions for the Commercial Aviation and Military markets.
Reporting to the Production Team Leader, your main duties will be mechanically assembling various sizes of equipment Produced by the company and used in aerospace and automotive fields. Fixing a wide range of sizable mechanical components following mechanical drawings and using lifting equipment. Carrying out basic point-to-point wiring following electrical drawings.
- Preferably 2 years of practical experience in a similar role.
- Ability to read a wiring diagram and follow it accordingly.
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
- You will have experience in reading mechanical drawings, drilling and tapping steel and aluminum sheet metal, and are able to rework components as required.
- Experience in mechanical handling and lifting equipment.
- Experience using portable hand tools and fixing various parts together.
- Be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines while still maintaining accuracy and quality.
Rate of pay: £13.50
Location: Kempston, Bedford
Working days: Monday – Friday / 8:00am -4:30pm
If you are interested and would like to apply please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with an up to date CV by 18th June 2021.
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 14 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.