KG Personnel is looking for Electrical Test Engineer for a client based in Bedford.
This role will focus on testing Ground Power Units, PCB’s and other related products.
You will work closely with engineering and production departments, helping to deliver world-class greener power solutions for Commercial, Aviation, and Military markets with a global client base.
Reporting to the Production Foreman, you will be responsible for the testing of PCBs as well as complete Systems, you will follow the production plan and prioritise accordingly.
Working safely is critical in this role, so following procedures and working methodically is essential to create a safe working environment for you and your team members.
As part of this role, you will also fault find both PCBs and Systems and ensure that every system is tested to a high standard. On occasion, you will be required to assist with any other tasks and with the training of new Team members to support future growth.
· Experience in testing/fault finding electronic/electrical circuits and be able to follow a wiring diagram
· Good communication skills and will be able to demonstrate how you have built good customer and team relationships
· Enjoy the problem-solving process and be able to evidence where you have used initiative in finding solutions
· Must be able to work well both independently and within a team. You enjoy the challenge of working under pressure and to deadlines
· Understand and be able to work to Electrical Safety regulations
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail
· Formal Electrical/Electronic qualification, preferably NVQ level 3 in Electronics or BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
· Experience with Ground Power units would be an advantage
· Must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: 8.00-16.30 (overtime available at a higher rate)
Annual entitlement: 25 days of holiday + bank holidays
Annual Salary: up to 38k (DOE)
If you are interested in this role, please call our office on 01234 339410 or apply with your CV by 21st February 2022.
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful.
By responding to this advert, you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com