KG Personnel is looking to recruit an experienced Despatch & Goods-in Administrator to join our Letchworth client’s despatch and purchasing team to provide an efficient and quality-focused service. The main aim of this role is to control the administration within the Goods-in and Despatch Department.
Our Client is a family-owned and operated design and manufacturing company, specialising in high-quality displays and fixtures for the retail and hospitality sectors. The Company prides itself on its ability and expertise to deliver the highest quality of products and services to some of the world’s leading retail and hospitality brands. They are very committed to investing in its people and products, boasting an exceptional team of industry experts.
– Book in deliveries
– Label stock once delivered and put it away
– Liaise with Purchasing Team to flag up “Non-conformance of suppliers” and incorrect or short deliveries of orders
– Chase suppliers and flag up any issues where the supplier is not meeting the delivery date on orders
– To book couriers/transport as and when requested
– Organise labels for collections by couriers
– Keep the stock room clean and tidy
– Be aware of health & safety issues
– As and when directed by a Manager/Director, undertake any other tasks set
– Very good English communication skills
– Attention to details
– Very good problem-solving skills
– FLT licence would be advantageous
Hours: Monday to Thursday 08.00 a.m. to 16.30 and Friday 08:00 to 16:00
If you are interested and would like to apply with an up to date CV or call our office on 01234 339410 2nd July 2021.