KG Personnel is looking for Dayshift Warehouse Supervisor to join one of our Kempston based clients on a permanent basis. Our client is an independent, family-run business, which provides Third Party Fulfilment services to eCommerce retailers in the UK and Europe.
The company provides fulfilment services to clients in the wholesale supply of industrial parts for contractors and installers. This is a 24/5 operation that has expanded rapidly over the last few years and is complex in its fulfilment requirement.
We are looking for someone with a ‘can-do attitude, excellent work ethic and communication skills, who is also a strong team player, organised and committed to delivering great client service.
Location: Kempston, Bedford
The Dayshift Supervisor will:
• Work alongside and supervise day-to-day activities of Day shift operations team.
• Deliver excellent customer services by reducing process cost, eliminating errors and adhering to set SLA’s.
• Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly quality and efficiency goals and KPIs.
• Lead, motivate and supervise team whilst ensuring high-performance standards.
• Participate in ongoing change activities and jointly drive continuous process improvement.
• Ensure compliance with all site HSES rules and regulations.
• Report directly to Warehouse Manager.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
• Impressive track record of experience in a high-quality client and process-oriented environment.
• Ability to perform in an environment of rapid change.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Passion for achieving results through efficiency and process improvement.
• Ability to manage activities within the distribution/fulfilment centres (5s audits, alignment with Standard Work procedures)
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to communicate in English at all levels.
• A reasonable level of fitness and good physical health, due to some heavy-duty products
The client is offering:
• Full time 42.5 hours a week, to be performed across the normal dayshift hours of 08:00 & 18:00 Monday to Friday, flexible for the right candidate
• Standard pay rate £13.25 per hour
• Approved overtime paid at 1.5 x hourly rate
• 20 days holiday per annum plus UK public holidays (increasing after 3 years’ service)
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Company pension scheme available
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2021
Although we aim to respond to every application, we receive, if you haven’t heard back from us within 7 days from the date you applied, you should assume that you haven’t been successful
By responding to this advert you confirm you accept our Data Protection Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website www.kgpersonnel.com