KG Personnel is currently recruiting cushion assembler to work for a client based in Milton Keynes.
In this position, you will be responsible for assembling a variety of parts and sub-assemblies for the production of aircraft seat cushions.
- Assemble foam parts using adhesive or heat.
- Assemble parts according to General Parts Document (GPD).
- Application of cover assembly to foam cushion while maintaining dimension requirements.
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the department.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain work area in a clean, orderly, and safe manner including returning tools to the designated tool rack.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- And more.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to read and understand written instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Ability to lift heavy parts.
- Good teaming skills.
7.00am – 16.00pm Mon-Thur.
7.00am – 13.00pm Friday.
Overtime is paid at 1 and a half hours.
For more info please call our office on 01234 339 410 or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it isn’t always possible. So, if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.