KG Personnel are currently looking for a commercial PSV mechanic to work on a minibus fleet for a client based in Barton-Le-Clay.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced mini bus mechanic. This role is suitable for an individual looking for a long-term job in Bedfordshire.
Key Requirements and Qualities (Essential):
- Experience working as a bus mechanic, truck/van.
- Good knowledge and experience in diagnostics, repair, tire changing, and fine welding.
- Ability to work on own initiative, self-discipline, punctuality.
- Knowledge in the field of maintenance and repairs of diesel engines.
- Driving license.
- Own tools are advantageous.
Monday – Friday 06:00-17:00 with a 60 minute unpaid break.
Starting at £16.00 per hour.
This position will be made permanent for the right candidate.
If you are an experienced Minibus/Van Mechanic and are looking for a full-time opportunity call our office on 01234 339 410 or to apply please send your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.