KG Personnel is looking for someone with Radan programming skills for a company based in Kempston.
In the role as Radan Programmer, suitable candidate will be working within design office team using Radan to program individual parts and produce precise drawings together with CNC programming.
Between £20, 0000 and £25,000 per annum/DOE.
36 hours per week.
8.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday.
8.00am – 12.00pm Friday.
- Produce and Check CAD Drawings, ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Produce and Check setting out and CNC Programming, ensuring processes are being followed.
- Working alongside the Sales Support and Estimating Manager to ensure projects are delivered within timescale, and to quality expectations.
- Communicating with other departments to ensure deadlines are met, in line with quality expectations.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of RADAN is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the company and team members.
- Great attitude towards problem solving.
- Good grasp of numeracy.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Free parking available.
- Workplace Pension.
For more information please call our office on 01234 339 410 or send your CV to email@example.com.